Broco Energy—SBA-certified, veteran-owned—partners works with government agencies and departments to guarantee fuel supply
An SBA-certified, veteran-owned business, we partner with government agencies and departments to guarantee petroleum and propane products and services for facilities on a contract basis. Broco Energy’s Bobby Brown was named the Small Business Administration’s 2019 Veteran-Owned Small Business Owner of the Year.
Broco Energy provides the Department of Defense (DOD) with ground fuels of petroleum products for all of the VA medical facilities in New England and the tristate area. We are performing under a three-year, $54 million contract in which we provide heating oil, gasoline and diesel fuel for all of the facilities’ essential applications.
Other current contracts at the federal level include:
- U.S. Navy: A U.S. Navy Seabee veteran, Broco Energy’s owner, Robert Brown, is proud to be contracted with the Navy, continuing to uphold its core values of honor, courage and commitment.
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA): Also known as the nation’s combat-logistics support agency, the DLA is responsible for managing the global supply chain for the Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Space Force, and 11 combatant commands. It also maintains this role for other federal agencies, as well as partner and allied nations.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): With the stated mission of helping people before, during and after disasters, FEMA coordinates with the federal government in its response efforts.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Providing engineering services in more than 130 countries and throughout the United States, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers notes that its mission is to “deliver vital public and military engineering services.” These services strengthen security while reducing disaster-driven risks.
- Disabled-veteran-owned small business
- Disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE)
Contact us to set up a federal or emergency contract today. Call us or reach out to us here.
More about Certified Government Contractor